Questions on COVID-19.
Questions on COVID-19 for various topics.
Questions by topic
- Why do we suddenly have new vaccines?
- What is the difference between mRNA and DNA vaccines?
- Were embryos aborted to create vaccines?
- Does mRNA vaccination change your genes?
- Could the DNA vaccines be integrated in the genome?
- Are the vaccines registered for use?
- Are the vaccines safe?
- Were aborted embryos used to test vaccines?
- Do antibodies protect against the virus?
- Does immunity protect from infection?
- Does immunity protect from acute disease?
- Does immunity protect from long covid?
- How long does immunity last?
- What is the default strategy against a virus epidemic?
- Is test, trace and isolate possible?
- Does the RT-PCR detect the virus?
- Can I pass the virus if I do not have any symptoms?
- Will vaccination stop the epidemic?
- Does the SARS-2 virus mutate rapidly?
- Do all mutants produce the same amount of virus?
- Could mutants escape the antigen-specific immune response?