Politics and responsibilities
- Who is responsible for this epidemic?
- Is the author of this site competent and independent?
Who is responsible for this epidemic?
China, most of the world and globalisation.
- China was responsible for the initial outbreak and spreading to other parts of the world.
- Various countries in West-Asia, Europe, Africa, North- and South-America failed to control the epidemic, allowing mutants to arise.
- Globalisation aids the rapid travel of SARS-2 infected people all over this world.
Is the author of this site competent and independent?
- has been in virological research, including virus detection (e.g., RT-PCR development) and vaccin development, production and quality control, and published a few peer-reviewed papers on COVID-19.
- holds a PhD and an SMBWO recognition in immunology.
- is medical data scientist team lead and involved in various medical projects, including COVID-19.
- Advises the Dutch government on biotechnology and did so on SARS-2.